Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: I think it's time to....

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (hand me that blindfold)


    Behind the back, 6 ball off the 8, into the 1, sinks it, 8 bounces of the 6 again, into the 5 and the 5 sinks the 3 ball.

    *cracks neck*


    it's GO TIME. I'm in the zone.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *orders two rounds and plops down on a stool*

    So, pool didn't work out. I'm just lucky we didn't play darts first.... That would have gotten reeeeeeeeally ugly and somebody, I'm not saying who, but someone would have lost an eye, there would have been lawsuits, lawyers, Johnny Cochran would have been in herem this place would have made the news...

    *shudder*

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My my... well it is starting to look like a real bar and grill around here...
    Great sign ya got up there!
    *cracks knuckles and stretches*
    Now I'm starting to feel right at home....

    Grabs a brew off the table, looks around...
    MUSIC!!!!!!!!
    That's what we need...
    some good ol rock-n-roll....
    *drops quarter in slot*
    Juke box starts playing some old ELO...
    yeah.. that feels right.

    Darts?
    someone say.... darts?
    twinkle in here eye, she walks over to the dartboard, plugs it in, blows off the dust, takes the darts and first shot's a bullseye.

    Now who was that saying they were going to beat lil ol me?

    HAH!
    double dare ya!

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Many years ago, i could split your dart in two Robin Hood style. But I haven't done it in years...

    Wonder if I still can?

    *grabs a dart*
    *breathes*
    *tosses*

    (ow!! dammit!!! somebody hit me in the ass with a dart!!)

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Sorry, Shatzy!!

    Um, sweet pea, can we play quarters or something, ya know, a game where I'm sure nobody stands a chance of being impaled on anything?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, sure FB...
    I know how hard it is for men to admit defeat by a WOMAN... yeah you heard me....
    a beer drinkin' pool playin' dart throwin Firebird's ass kickin' W O M A N!
    in a dress no less.

    (you're not gonna cry or anything now are you?)

    Quarters up!
    You grab the brews and I'll get the shot glass!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, i got beat, but you tell anybody I got beat wearing a dress and we're fightin'.

    Now, drinking games are my specailty. I didn't spend three years of my life going to college parties for nothing. you name it, you suffer defeat at it. Beer Pong? Better call a cab. Quarters? Hope you planned for a long night.

    *sets up the glasses*

    (ping, splash)

    DRINK!!

    (ping, splash)

    DRINK AGAIN!!

    *blind folded*

    (ping, splash)

    DRINK YET AGAIN!!

    Finally, a game I'm good at!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hiccccup...
    Huh?
    Oh, yeah, my turn...

    ping, clunk...

    It's a miss....
    dagnabbigbullydangit!

    *slugs down three big gulps*
    Yeah, late night.. I can see it already.
    I admit I am not great at this game...
    but I'm always willing to play the game.

    yer turn bully

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (ping ping ping, splish splosh plop)

    Behind the back, under the leg, and from across the room. I am GOD at quarters!!

    I also was a frat brother in college. I was treasurer of the Tappa Kegga Bru house.

    Mind you, I never actually went to college, I just partied there.
    (ping, splash)

    you need a hand there? you feeling ok? wanna go back to pool now?

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *belch........*
    *swaggers across room*

    hell no... I don't want to pale ploo now.
    I'm fine just.
    I drink you can table under.

    plop crash clink.......

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

    got one....

    your gulp big guy

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *swigs*

    So, wanna play darts again?

    (ping, splish)

    I'll uh, take this one for ya... (chug)

    (ping, clank)

    Oh dear, I missed... Am I losing my touch? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •